Speaking the Truth in Love
We are facing a crisis in this country – a crisis in our freedom to SPEAK THE TRUTH.
And I’m not just talking about the muzzling of cabinet ministers or the obfuscation of our prime minster .
- Consider the Father Tony case… A 83 year old priest is charged with a crime for silently holding a free speech sign in a pro-abort “bubble zone”.
- Consider the Bill Whatcott “hate crime” trial…A Christian activist is charged with inciting hatred just because he passed out leaflets to urgently call homosexuals to repent and be saved.
- Consider Morgane Oger’s human rights complaint (also targeting Bill Whatcott)…Oger claims that the following statement of Bill’s is ILLEGAL and HATEFUL: “The truth is there are only two genders, male and female, and they are God-given and unchangeable.”
- Consider the Canada Summer Jobs debacle wherein thousands of everyday camps, community organizations, churches, and small businesses were barred from a regular federal grant because they refused to renounce their pro-life and pro-family beliefs.
- Consider the Ontario couple that was banned from being foster parents because they told a social worker about their Christian faith.
- Consider the “Let God Be True – LGBT” Christian event in BC that was barred from its venue because it was deemed “offensive”.
- Consider the Christian private schools in Alberta that are being forced to either change their Bible-based policies to conform to the LGBT agenda or shut down.
- Consider the muzzling of students and professors on our university campuses.
SPEAKING THE TRUTH is becoming a very hazardous thing.
This is no small and insignificant issue! We are witnessing a full-on, no-holds-barred, frontal assault on the core values and bedrock principles that make our Dominion truly “glorious and free”.
Our freedom of conscience and religion, of thought, belief, opinion and expression, of peaceful assembly, of association – all of our so-called “fundamental” Charter rights are being pummelled to death. Often in the name of make-believe, alternative “sexual rights”.
That is why we want to launch a special “made-in-Canada” initiative this year. We want to promote a powerful and positive message that, we hope and pray, will speak to our friends and family, our neighbours , and (particularly in this election year) our politicians (and would-be politicians). Hey, we’d love it if even our opponents got on board!
This is the message: SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE.
It’s short. It’s impactful. It’s positive.
And it asserts our basic Charter right to peaceably speak our minds and present the truth – no matter how unpopular or inconvenient it may be.
All we want is the freedom to speak the truth in love.
That is all! Who would have thought that’s such an odd-ball request?! Well, it is these days. Nevertheless, that is what each one of us has been called to do. (Check out Ephesians 4:15).
Our prime minister has been feeling the sting of “inconvenient truth” lately, as he works to do damage control in light of the recent SNC-Lavalin scandal. Truth bites. Its opponents want it silenced or kept locked up in back rooms or private quarters. But we know that it is the truth that sets men free – and we need to be free to share it!
We want to speak the TRUTH – without fear of arrest, without fear of reprisal, without fear of being targetted , bullied, harassed, or demeaned.
To that end, we plan to step up our freedom-oriented campaigns this year. We will focus on more petitions and more actions to tackle this issue. We will plan more rallies, network with more freedom-loving Canadians, and meet with more political leaders.
I also want to mention that we have produced large, round 5-inch vinyl stickers that we want to get into your hands. (It’s the same as the image up above.)
These stickers are perfect for the back bumper of your car, truck, or tractor-trailer! They can go on the front door of your home or business. Or you can find other creative uses. We just want to get this message out there!
To get yours, please write us at the following snail mail address and enclose a donation of $2 per sticker. NOTE: This offer is NOT available on-line.
CitizenGO, Box 1736 Stn Main, Woodstock, ON N4S 0B1